Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Time Flies



I realize it has been over a month since I've posted any pictures and I apologize. It turns out that when you have a baby you don't really have time to do much of anything else!!

Sam is almost 3 months old and she is continuing to change every day. She smiles and interacts which makes my days even more fun. The other night Kyle somehow got her to figure out how to roll to her side from her back. She loved it and did it over and over again. Her tummy time is improving and her neck is MUCH better!! Sam loves the "this little piggy" game when she gets her diaper changed. It always makes her smile - even when she really feels like crying. She is definitely finding her voice and she lets you know when she is unhappy, bored or hungry. She enjoys standing and sitting with help from mom and dad.

The unfortunate news over the last month is that we discovered Sam has an allergy to dairy and most likely soy as well. I thought it was just the dairy but she has been continuing to have some issues since I switched my diet to soy. I've now cut out all dairy, soy, eggs, nuts and wheat and she is already showing improvement. I will add back in eggs, nuts and wheat one at a time to see if she reacts to those and we'll go from there. For now I eat a lot fruits, veggies and rice. It's challenging but if it helps her then I'm willing to do it!

Enjoy the new pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute!! Thanks for the update, was hoping we'd get to see some new pics soon! Sorry to hear about the allergy...hope that all improves! Back to your rice only eating days, huh :) Hope to see you guys soon! ~Megan

    ReplyDelete