Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sam is 14 Months

I'm sorry I haven't updated this is quite some time. We've been busy with Christmas and the craziness of the new year. She had a great time with her cousins Cooper and Ben and loved seeing all her grandparents and aunts and uncles. She got way too many presents but really loved opening them!

Sam is doing more and more all the time and can say about 25 words now which makes communicating much easier. She still uses some sign language as well. She will be going back to her old daycare on the 24th after some bad experiences with the in home daycare. She will be going right into the toddler room and we think she will love it there. She already knows the teachers in that room and there are tons of new toys and activities for her. She will still visit the baby room from time to time. We are sooo thankful that we were able to get her back in ILC so quickly!

Sam is a little bit taller but still about 19 pounds. Her belly is still huge as you will see in some of the pictures :) I'll also post some new videos.

Enjoy!!



As you will see in these pictures it looks as if Sam rarely smiles. I assure you she smiles a lot - just NEVER for the camera. She is a stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment