Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween, Sattlers and Candy



Sam was a bee this year for halloween. As many of you may remember, I was a bee a few years ago for the Sattler's halloween party. Luckily I kept my costume so we get some good photos. On Friday Sam had her Halloween parade at baby school. They went over to the Commons, the elderly home affiliated with the school, and had a little parade. Kyle went over and got some pictures and videos. We went trick or treating with Sattlers on Saturday in St Paul by Ford Parkway. All of the stores provide candy and the kids loved it. Ben was really getting into by the end which was pretty cute. Sam found our halloween candy at home and she is definitely a girl at my own heart. She grabs handfuls at a time and won't let go. She had to have ALL pieces in her hands and will try over and over to make that happen. Sam is going to be a skunk tonight. I'm not sure if she will help hand out candy because she's not very good at letting go once it's in her hands, but she did help to put the candy back in the bowl after she dumped it out. Maybe this is the first step to having her help pick up toys. She's a little tornado with her toys :)

I'm also including a video of Sam watching Kyle grill outside. It's pretty cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment