Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Lynnvitational and Cousins







Sam is LOVING being able to crawl and pull herself up onto things. She has turned into a wild woman and we've been told on multiple occasions that she is the "naughty baby" at baby school. She tries to wake up the other babies and steals their food. She gets into everything she's not supposed to and loves every minute of it.

She recently was up at Lynn and Larry's for her first annual Lynnvitational. She competed with Jacob Fancher and their event ended in a tie. On the other hand, for the adult competition, her mother was the champion!! I have fought many years and usually come up in second place but after 2 years of training I was able to capture the title!! It was a big weekend for everyone. She got to spend some extra special time with Grandma Rosen and Grandma was the recipient of Sam's first wave.

Sam also got to meet her cousin Callia and Aunt Cara and playing with her other cousin Cooper this past weekend in Merrimac. They all had a blast and I've included a few videos. It was pretty cute to see them all playing together. Sam also got to meet her Great-Grandma Schranz. When she was sitting next to Sam she said "I like her fat little legs." It was very special to have her meet my grandma.

We have one more weekend of travel next weekend to Wisconsin for a wedding and the 1st Race for the Cure walk in Wausau. Although none of us want to get in the car again, we are really looking forward to the whole weekend. Sam is going to meet her potential boyfriends Colin and Will :) I'm sure we will have more pictures and videos to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment