Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas is Exhausting!!

Sorry for the delay in posting. Turns out when you have a baby you don't get to do all the things you plan in day :) She's sleeping in the Bjorn right now so I'm standing in the kitchen trying to get this post completed before she wakes up!

Sam is 6 weeks old now and growing like crazy. She smiles and coos which is completely adorable. She still likes to fuss between 8-10 pm (sometimes later depending on how much she wants to challenge mom and dad) but overall she is doing fantastic!

We made it back from our first big road trip. We were truly the Griswolds and brought the cat as well. He sat up front with Kyle and I sat in the back with Sam. It was a sight to see. We went to Wisconsin and visited Wausau, Merrimac and Stevens Point. Sam did great in the car and slept for all legs of the trip. She got to spend time with her grandparents and got to meet her Aunts, Uncles and cousins. She loved meeting everyone but we are all happy to be home. Vacation can be quite exhausting!!

I'm posting some updated pictures from the trip and a few others.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog. I just love her. She is perfect!!!

    Isn't it the best? If I were still in MN you know I would be snapping away for you!

    -Alicia

    ReplyDelete